At Valley Financial Group we take great pride in helping first responders protect and preserve their wealth; their legacy is a responsibility we do not take lightly. We understand the needs of first responders because we come from families of first responders.
Valley Financial Group focuses on developing a plan that meets your values and focuses on your long-term and short-term financial goals and needs. We were raised by Police and Firefighters and we know that everyone has different situations, needs, and concerns. We know that your financial plan needs to be designed to meet your specific needs and we will explain, in plain English, exactly what you need to do to achieve your financial goals, including the answers to the questions you have about your:
457 and 401k Plans
Deferred Retirement Option Program (Drop)
Financial Planning Process
WE WILL APPLY DECADES OF EXPERIENCE, THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF TRAINING AND MENTORING BY THE INDUSTRY’S TOP EXPERTS TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Can you Retire? (First Responders on average retire earlier than most professions)
- What is the best strategy to optimize your pension and protect your loved ones?
- What is the best plan of action to utilize your retirement lump sum and DROP Assets?
- How do we and you potentially reduce threats to your retirement?
YOU HAVE SERVED AND PROTECTED OUR SOCIETY AND NOW DURING YOUR RETIREMENT, WE WANT TO EARN YOUR TRUST AND PROTECT AND SERVE YOU IN YOUR NEXT PHASE OF LIFE IN RETIREMENT.
Valley Financial Group has been serving our clients since 1999 and been through all types of markets and conditions and have helped many people like yourself achieve the retirement they deserve. We have done this through our planning philosophy:
- Identify your goals and concerns
- Invest your money with the right balance of risk and reward
- Help ensure your wealth and income is preserved
- Help ensure your family is protected
- Constantly monitoring your financial plan to make sure it meets your current situation